Saturday, August 20, 2011

Casa.

Home: the place where a person, family or household lives. (North American Encarta Dictionary)

It's not the most interesting or eye-catching definitions, however it is true. I know the saying "Home is where the Heart is", a house is not a home until there is heart...or just a shitload of your stuff. Mine, is awesome. Simple as.

It's nice to click the "refresh" button, after a stressful, unproductive year I'm hoping I won't fall into bad habits again. They (whoever "they" might be) say that it takes 28 days to make or break a habit (much like the film I guess, the Danny Boyle one. I haven't seen the Betty Thomas one yet.) So hopefully 28 days later I'll have good habits running all over the place. Good habits dominating my world. College, work, savings, rehearsals, reading...the list goes on and on. Maybe writing up lists could be a new good habit, we'll see.
I was just handed a bacon roll, my day has improved vastly.

No comments:

Post a Comment