Saturday, August 6, 2011

Paura

I'm hoping this change will be for the better. September is coming; I know exactly what that means so I better get used to it. It'll be good in some areas, in one area though...well I'm not too sure but I have an idea of how I'll feel.

To have a hold on someone, for someone to be able to control you without them knowing it. What's going to happen once they find out? It's a terrifying thought.
People, friends, loved-ones; they can make you happy with a click of their fingers. However that means they can make you just as sad just as fast. So to those who have "the hold", is it better to have them in your life; have you living in fear yet with the benefit of their presence, or is it better to temporarily suffer and cut them out? The latter seems smarter and so much more sensible. But...people are selfish.

There is a light at the end of the tunnel, and it's a fucking train. It's going to smash straight into you. And it's going to fucking hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment